MAKE YOUR ROOM RESERVATION NOW! 800-876-3399
The Osthoff in Elkhart Lake, Wis. is the official conference destination host.
Cozy up to a fireplace, take in the view from your private balcony. Kitchens, if you're feeling culinary; room service, when you're not.
Plus, all attendees may receive a 20% discount on ASPIRA spa services.
To receive the room prices below, you MUST identify that you're an attendee of the 2012 Rehabilitation and Transition Conference.
State employee conference room pricing per night
You must show state identification upon arrival to receive the rates below. Attendees who cannot produce state identification upon onsite registration at The Osthoff will not receive state rates.
- $70 state employee single / $90 double
- OR state employees may choose a 2-bdrm suite with two private bathrooms for $100 total - that's $50 per person
- OR a 3-bdrm suite for $150 total - that's $50 per person
Non-state rate conference room pricing per night
- $114 for all room types. That means you may choose from a single suite to a 3-bdrm suite for $114
Note: You must identify that you're an attendee of the 2011 Rehabilitation and Transition Conference
TERMS and CONDITIONS
All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a first night room deposit.
Tax exempt attendees must present proof of tax exempt status or be subject to state and local taxes (currently 10%).
- Note: Resort guest names will be matched to registered conference attendees to ensure the integrity of this special price point.